Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Coolers for Video Cards

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 30-07-2008

Coolers for Video Cards

I want 2 graphics card cooler to replace the old one's i had on my 2 hd3850. The old coolers that i had was not that really good. I have a limit of 150 dollars for both of them. So in this tight situation if anyone can find me something wowuld be great. Thanks in advance.

Old 30-07-2008

At that budget you can get 2 vga water blocks & water cooling system.

Here you go.

GIGABYTE GH-WIU02 3D Galaxy II Liquid Cooling - water cooler system (with cpu block)

GIGABYTE GH-WPBV1 VGA liquid Cooling - VGA water block I have one of this.

You can also do some air cooling much cheaper or a DIY water cooling setup. This can also be found on many other sites for less money but i like newegg the best to go for.
Old 30-07-2008

My friend uses a Zalman VF900 & it works like a charm on his card Geforce 8600gt which will only cost you around 33 $ on newegg.
Old 30-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TECHMAN View Post
At that budget you can get 2 vga water blocks & water cooling system.

Here you go.

GIGABYTE GH-WIU02 3D Galaxy II Liquid Cooling - water cooler system (with cpu block)

GIGABYTE GH-WPBV1 VGA liquid Cooling - VGA water block I have one of this.

You can also do some air cooling much cheaper or a DIY water cooling setup. This can also be found on many other sites for less money but i like newegg the best to go for.

I had some friends who had some leak in their components so therefore i am not sure whether to go for it or not?
Old 30-07-2008

Go with the Arctic-Cooling coolers cause i myslef have used it several times with no issues.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: ,