Thread: How to make my system disk more clean

How to make my system disk more clean

Hi all,

I am installing Window Vista in my PC. My PC is going down slow because of error file store in my system hard disk file. So i want to know that how to make my system disk more clean time to time. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

How to make my system disk more clean

You need to access the Control Panel < System Advanced Environment Variables.Click the user's TEMP variable and that a long list of editorial content will become D: \ TEMP (depending on your needs, could be converted to other disks, but not the system is located on the list). Delete the temp file from there. check and reply.

Re: How to make my system disk more clean

You need to replaced by TMP same D: \ TEMP. Because these things is to make your system tray rapid expansion of a major internal problem, its attributes are hidden, and some friends can not find it. In the "System Variables" the same will be replaced by the above TEMP and TMP. Right-click the desktop "My Documents" attribute to set the target folder "target folder location", which would read D: \ MyDocuments or D: \ My Documents (like the place where you make decisions by themselves ), and then an optional move. Check and reply.

This is very important, in fact, when our computer crashes, the disk in the system generally do not have any important things, useful in My Documents, so put it to the Echo, you no longer need to worry about, and, A significant proportion of friends in DOS mode, will not back up the contents of My Documents because the folder name that is very long. just right-click on properties < General < Internet explorer.Check Internet temporary files folder, select D: \ Temporary Internet Files \ (If not, can be the first to create, of course, can be used D: \ TEMP and delete the file. All the best.

You need to use windows clean-up experts, 2009 is a powerful, easy-to-use system, garbage clean-up tool that can quickly clean up your computer refuse to keep the system clean and clean, saving disk space, a substantial increase in computer speed. Check and reply.

I am using Lightning clean-up function that will clean up the object into the network garbage, refuse and software documentation garbage into three categories, each user can click the "network clean-up", "the document clean-up", "software clean-up" to see for cleaning up the object, as shown in the Each category has been checked by default in the program a number of cleaning up the object, of course, users can check their own clean up the object. Good to clean up the user selects the object and click "Save settings" you can save these custom clean-up objects, even when used to avoid the next self-check. All the best.