Thread: Value Creation failed " at line 903

Value Creation failed " at line 903

I know this problem has been addressed before on the site but nothing suggested there helped me. I am getting a 5 minute load time for the windows XP logo and then the error "Value Creation failed " at line 903" ten times before the login screen appears. I deleted the Windows Media Player folder in the Program files folder, and it didn't help.
    Safe Mode will not work, after I choose ANY safe mode it goes through a bunch of lines of codes, then the screen goes blue with a bunch of text for about a half second then it restarts.

Active Processes are:
    svchost.exe LOCAL SERVICE
    RAMASST mikes
    Zunelauncher.exe mikes
    ctfmon.exe mikes
    TvsTray.exe mikes
    lxczbmgr.exe mikes
    THotkey.exe mikes
    agrsmmsg.exe mikes
    SynTPLpr.exe mikes
    Jusched.exe mikes
    InfoMyCA.exe mikes
    igfxpers.exe mikes
    hkcmd.exe mikes
    tfswctrl.exe mikes
    GoogleDesktop.exe mikes
    lxczbmon mikes
    explorer.exe mikes
    taskmanager.exe mikes
    svchost.exe NETWORK SERVICE
    svchost.exe NETWORK SERVICE
    System idle Process SYSTEM
    System SYSTEM
    swuptmr.exe SYSTEM
    TAPPSRV.exe SYSTEM
    WLService.exe SYSTEM
    WUSB54gV3.exe SYSTEM
    smss.exe SYSTEM
    svchost.exe SYSTEM
    LEXBCES.exe SYSTEM
    spoolsv.exe SYSTEM
    LEXPPS.EXE SYSTEM
    AOLacsd.exe SYSTEM
    CDAC11BA.EXE SYSTEM
    DVDRAMSV.exe SYSTEM
    svchost.exe SYSTEM
    RegSrvc.exe SYSTEM
    SMAgent.exe SYSTEM
    svchost.exe SYSTEM
    scvhost.exe SYSTEM

I do not have my windows XP disk....anybody know of an ISO I could grab maybe?

I noticed alot svchost.exe processes...but I'm not sure what they do. The computer is a TOSHIBA laptop Satellite M45 Model NO. PSM42U-01Q006
    It freezes up a great deal during use, internet (wireless or wired) does not work. And I get a bunch of reoccurring errors at the desktop "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006), Click OK to terminate this application" . In the title bar of the error messages I noticed what appears to be names of processes, its different every time though.
    The UI is similar to windows 98 or ME. When working in a folder, the screen will go blank except for the background, all the UI disappears then reappears, the folder is gone afterwards.

System restore does not work at all, I get the error message " System Restore is not able to protect your computer. Please restart your computer, and then run System Restore again" whenever attempting to restore to a restore point, sometimes I get to the point where I have chosen a point and all I have to do is confirm the selection, but the button won't do anything. And upon restart nothing is different, I get the same message.

System specs are as follows: (spec are incomplete because the problem prevents me from viewing some things as well as not using certain hardware)

RAM: 1016
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz

Thats the best I can do, System Properties wont work. If anymore information is needed please tell me! Thanks in advance guys!

Oh by the way, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category, theres a whole lot of category's and I wasn't sure exactly where it should go. Thanks!

********sorry for the double post, internet went screwy for a second. Go ahead and delete one of them MODs*****
    Last edited by eragon0981; 20-01-2008 at 01:04 PM.

It has something to do with media player. Run the Microsoft System File Checker - SFC.EXE.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310747/en-us

The option you have to use is SFC /scannow and you need the original Windows XP SP2 Install CD.

I don't have the disk though....any ISOs I could get maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by eragon0981 View Post
    I don't have the disk though....any ISOs I could get maybe?
    you will have to pay for the Os. Try googling windows xp Disk.

It's the work computer though...I can't partition a new installation...I'll lose everything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by eragon0981 View Post
    It's the work computer though...I can't partition a new installation...I'll lose everything on it.
    First of all have you tried the sfc method suggested on the ms website cause the root cause of that is related to media player?

I tried the command "SFC.EXE" In run but it didn't work. A command prompt appeared for half a second then it closed.

Oh, somehow by using the "windows advanced options menu" by pressing F8 right after BIOS I can chose "Directory Services restore Mode (Windows Domain COntrollers only)" This gets me in without any of the parser messages AND it gets me in safe mode

Anyone have any other ideas?