Sponsored Links

Migrating Local User profile to domain profile locally

Operating Systems

Old 10-10-2006
ITahmed

blush Migrating Local User profile to domain profile locally

Hello there,
I have a situation,
there is an office that was working in a workgroup environment. I am trying to migrate the users to a domain. I want to keep the same local profile they have on the system.
USMT works if the local user is being migrated to another machine. I am trying to get the user say jsmith to the domain\joe.smith on the same machine after it joins the machine. I want the easiest and quickest way (safe too)
If there is something to do it remotley or as a batch that would be nice. any thing would help

Last edited by ITahmed : 10-10-2006 at 06:22 AM.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,