Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unclean file system error on dual boot Windows 10 pc

Operating Systems

Old 18-12-2014

Unclean file system error on dual boot Windows 10 pc

I am having a dual boot pc. I am using Ubuntu from long time and with that I had just recently installed Windows 10 Technical Preview on the same. I am having a 1TB drive which has two OS partition of 100GB each. The very first one has Ubuntu and the second one has Windows 10 in it. I am using Grub as the default bootloader. In ubuntu when I am trying to access Windows partition I am getting a unclean file system error. What does this error means and how to fix it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,