Thread: Bluescreen on Windows 10 after running CCleaner

Bluescreen on Windows 10 after running CCleaner

I had installed CCleaner on my Windows 10 pc. It is a newly upgraded system from Windows 8. I am using the technical preview edition here. I use CCleaner from long time. I keep this to clean my pc and keep it working well in terms of performance. But somehow this i not working well. I want some help here to fix this thing. After running CCleaner I restarted the pc. On boot the system work well for sometime but there was a bluescreen and then it restarted. It is happening constantly. What should I do to fix this thing.

Re: Bluescreen on Windows 10 after running CCleaner

It looks like some important files is being either replaced or deleted due to which you had got this blue-screen. This kind of issue usually appear when you run some kind of registry cleaner in your system. I was using a free one long back. And got the problem later on. That is why it is not really recommended to use a registry cleaner. Because it simply deletes essential files from the windows system that can make your system unstable. To fix this thing try booting your system in safe mode and then run system restore which will hep.

Re: Bluescreen on Windows 10 after running CCleaner

Many had faced blue screen problem after running CCleaner. There are few things you can try out to fix the problem. You have to start your pc in safe mode with command prompt. Just restart your pc and hit F8 for the same. Then type chkdsk in the cmd and then hit enter. It will scan your pc for sometime and look for issues in the hard drive. Then run sfc /scannow and hit enter. Wait back. This utility is the best one to fix damage system files. The scan can take a long time but it will work well later on.