Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Apps in Windows 10 Technical Preview not taking the same color scheme

Operating Systems

Old 21-11-2014

Apps in Windows 10 Technical Preview not taking the same color scheme

I am trying to install some applications on Windows 10 Technical Preview. And I had seen that they are not taking the color scheme of Windows 10 Technical Preview. Most of them are just having a gray border which looks quiet ugly. I want some way through which I can make them look like Windows 10 Technical Preview color scheme. Does this applications are not compatible. I had tried a lot but still I am not able to find any option for the same. I had tried adjusting the themes also but it is not working.

Old 22-11-2014

Re: Apps in Windows 10 Technical Preview not taking the same color scheme

Some old apps might give you the kind of problem you are facing. There are many apps which might not properly take the full color scheme of Windows 10 TP. Here you have to simply check and verify that you are using the latest version. If the applications are not having updates for the same then you can leave it. But if there are updates then you can go ahead with applying it. I am also using a few old apps which are not having the same type of color scheme.
Old 24-11-2014

Re: Apps in Windows 10 Technical Preview not taking the same color scheme

If you get the same kind of problem with various applications then there is a way to resolve that. You have to create a new user account. Sometime ti happens that the color scheme does not work well if you are having too many theme stuff on the system. You can simply fix that by removing the custom settings. Create a new account and then try to relaunch the application in this new account. And then test back. I am quiet sure it will start working and you will be able to get a proper ui.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,