Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hundreds of bugs after installation of Windows 10

Operating Systems

Old 13-11-2014

Hundreds of bugs after installation of Windows 10

I am dealing with a lot of problem after installing Windows 10 Technical Preview. I am not able to figure out what is the issue. Because after the installation the first thing I found is that none of the apps is not working in the Start Menu. When I go in control panel the explorer crashed. I tried restarting the pc again and again but it is not helping. I am trying to fix this thing but there are too many errors.

Old 14-11-2014

Re: Hundreds of bugs after installation of Windows 10

Looks like you are just using a unstable version of windows. I am talking about the setup here. The best thing you can do is simply download a fresh copy of Windows 10 Technical Preview. And then format your partition. Install everything back again. If still it crashing then it means that your pc is not compatible with Windows 10 Technical Preview. You have to use a older version here to get a stable output.
Old 15-11-2014

Re: Hundreds of bugs after installation of Windows 10

The issue cannot be limited to Windows operating system. There are chances that the hard drive you are using might have a lot of bad sectors due to which you are facing the problem. You have to find that first. You can start with CMD. This will repair a lot of system files. Then run check disk. You can find that easily by typing checkdisk in search box. This will scan your system for bad sectors.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,