Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Two pictures on the Login screen of Windows 10

Operating Systems

Old 04-11-2014

Two pictures on the Login screen of Windows 10

There were few updates popup on my laptop which is having Windows 10. This is a new upgrade done recently. I do not know what really happened. When the update was over the pc restarted and I can see two pictures on the background of login screen. I am having a 64bit version of Windows. And this appear automatically. I did nothing. I am able to login but it is quiet not good to look. I am using profile pic of Facebook on that and this has automatically became two.

Old 05-11-2014

Re: Two pictures on the Login screen of Windows 10

This are the wallpaper settings which is messed up and I am quiet sure this will be very easy to resolve. All you have to do is go in the personalization part to fix the same. You have to go in that and select the image. Just re-add the same. Remove one and add another one to test it. If still you are getting two pictures then you can go ahead using system restore. This will provide you your old settings back but it will also remove the current update. It is good to be choosy while using a update. I do not just keep on installing all of them. I install only those which is needed.
Old 06-11-2014

Re: Two pictures on the Login screen of Windows 10

Well it is a simple to fix. You just have to right click on your desktop and then you have to click on the personalize part. There you can select the desktop background and then from bottom you can find the options to set the wallpaper. There will be tile selected. Just click on that and choose fill and done. Ensure that you are in the lock screen settings not in any other thing. And then reboot your pc. You might be able to see the same thing in the lock screen like before.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,