Thread: Where to download Virtual PC Edition of Windows 10

Where to download Virtual PC Edition of Windows 10

I am looking for Virtual PC edition of Windows 10.l I am unable to find this on the web. I want to test this in Vmware and I want a ready to use copy that can boot instantly. I can find Windows 7 and Windows 8 easily. But I am not able to find Windows 10 virtual pc edition. I prefer to test before installing Windows 10 finally on my pc. I am able to find guides which shows simple process of installation and I am quiet sure that will be more easier to use and test.

Re: Where to download Virtual PC Edition of Windows 10

The best way to work on the same in Hyper-V. It comes pre-installed in Windows and you just have to activate the same. You have to go in control panel and then turn that thing on. And you can find that in Program and Features. Just go in that and then click on Turn Windows Feature on or off. In that click on Hyper-V. Just enable the same thing and then you can use Windows ISO file to install and test the same. I think that will be fastest way to fix the issue.

Re: Where to download Virtual PC Edition of Windows 10

Compare to Hyper-V, Vmware is the most simplest one to use. You just have to load the iso file in that and follow the procedure. Like you do while installing windows through bootable drive. For Hyper-V you have to go with a lot of manual changes. And you cannot just download a vmware bootable copy of Windows 10. There are chances that it might crash on your system. The best thing is to do the basic procedure of booting and installing windows on the same from scratch.