Thread: Is there a way to check performance issue inside Windows 7

Is there a way to check performance issue inside Windows 7

My Windows 7 has a performance issue and I am unable to figure out why. I am having a 4GB RAM in my pc and I think that is quiet enough to fix the issue. But the problem is constant. I want to know that does Windows 7 has any utility that comes pre-installed. Some kind of performance testing software. Because that can be a lot more accurate compare to the third party programs in the market. I am unable to locate anything on the web. What I can find system tuneup utility.

Re: Is there a way to check performance issue inside Windows 7

Tuneup utilities does not help you much. They just clean the startup thing. But there is a way through which you can find out what is the performance issue with the same. For that you have to click on Start button. And then click on Control Panel on the right side. On the top right you can see a search box. In that just type troubleshooter and click on Troubleshooting. Now you have to locate the option called as System and Security. You will find a link on that saying Check for performance issues. Try that.

It works well for genuine windows. If you are having pirated then that will not help. If your system is slow then it means there is something running in the background eating up your all resources. You have to stop those thing. Start with removing the program and then you can go ahead with other stuff. System restore is a good option to restore your old settings if you are dealing with such kind of problem. If you want to keep your system performance good then do not overload your system with many applications, themes and other stuff.

If your system is slow, I 'd suggest run a background check with quickheal! Worked for me with a similar problem!