Thread: Windows 7 does not boot in safe mode after blue-screen

Windows 7 does not boot in safe mode after blue-screen

My system crashed with blue screen error. It happened after installing a few software. I was trying to run a patch and it crashed. Later on to resolve the
    issue I thought it would be worth to restart he pc in safe mode and remove the program. But when I try to restart it again reboot on its own and get back on the desktop. After few minutes then it crash with blue screen.I want some help to resolve the issue. I had tried looking around for the solution but I am able to find anything that can help.

Re: Windows 7 does not boot in safe mode after blue-screen

Your pc is having some issue with damage system file due to which the pc is not restarting in safe mode. For that you can use windows installation disc to run system file checker utility. System File Checker will scan your pc fro damage files and fix them automatically. It is a slow process but it really helps. For that just insert the windows disc and then boot your pc through that cd. Then choose on repair on the main screen. You will see cmd in that. Click on the same and then type sfc /scannow and hit enter. Let the scan run.

Re: Windows 7 does not boot in safe mode after blue-screen

Your pc is not going to work well unless you run system restore. That is one solution. It can give you some time to backup your files and later on you can simply format your pc and then add everything back again. You can run system restore from the same repair screen. You just have to use the windows disc. If you are unable to find any system restore point then try a live cd to backup your data first and then use the windows disc to install everything back again. Create image recovery next time for easy restore.