Thread: Registry is corrupted error on Windows 8 boot

Registry is corrupted error on Windows 8 boot

I am having a bit issue with my system. I am having a windows 8. I had installed a few games last week which I removed. I ran a registry cleaner software. After running that when I restart my pc I am getting a registry is corrupted error continuously on the system. I have a lot amount of data in the system and this stopped to boot. I also tried to boot in safe mode but it is not working. I hope there can be some way to fix the problem. I cannot find anything to resolve the issue. How to get rid of the problem.

Re: Registry is corrupted error on Windows 8 boot

You have to use a windows bootable disc to run system restore. You can try using a any disc. Even Windows 7 would do. Just boot your system with that and click on startup repair. In that you have to click on system restore. And choose a old restore point. Once the old settings are restored the pc will restart automatically and you can use the pc. It is not recommended to use any kind of registry scanner in your system. Because that can generate more hardware issue later on.

Hi,

To fix this issue, please follow the Microsoft site. I found one solution from Google but i m not able to post links there. You can take help from google and type "How to recover corrupt registry" on Google and might be this solution helps you to fix this issue.

It is right. You must never touch your system registry. If you modify the same and if that is not applicable then it gets damage. If system restore is not going help you have to go with startup repair. This also works in the same manner. You just have to start your system with that and choose startup repair from the troubleshooting part. And then done. The disc will scan your pc and will automatically make your system work fine like before. Or else use a live cd to backup your data and re-install windows.