Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2014

Path does not exist error on Windows 8.1 while moving files

I have a 32GB kingston pen drive. I had used the pen drive to format and install Windows 8.1 on my pc. Before there was Windows 7. I hd updated all required drivers and installed the applications I need. After that I am trying to copy a few movies from the D partition. But I am getting a error that path does not exist. I am copying by right clicking on the video file and choose send to F drive. But I get a error saying there is no path like that. What does the error indicate. I am using the pen drive from long time and this is the first time I got the error.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,