Thread: Windows 8 BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR solution

Windows 8 BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR solution

Two days back I was building a new computer but after completing everything I am constantly getting blue screen of death with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This problem happens only when I am playing any games on my Windows 8 computer or while watching youtube video in fullscreen. I have a Nvidia graphics card which is fully update with the latest graphics drivers. Can anyone tell me what should I do to solve this annoying issue? Thank you

Re: Windows 8 BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR solution

I think the problem might be related with overheating. Can you try to use a small fan to blow into the air intakes and see if that helps. Is you pc just losing power or is it shutting down in a normal way? I would suggest you to remove all power and reseat all cards, memory and cables as well from both ends. Also try to replace it if possible. Try to remove as much dust as possible and clean all the vents. Also try to check that the fans are working before and after opening the case. It definitely sounds like a hardware issue to me.

Re: Windows 8 BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR solution

There is an article written on what method should be used to resolve the stop errors or bsod that you are getting. Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 7 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a message that says, "Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer." These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues, and it can be difficult to troubleshoot the problem. The following tools and methods can often help get Windows up and running again, go to this link here - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...s-in-Windows-7