Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-06-2014

How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on Windows 8

Having issue on Windows 8 system while playing games. I am playing Story of my uncle. When I start it goes well and after few minutes the system crash with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error. Nothing happens until I forcefully restart my pc. And then it goes back to normal. But again the error appear when I play games. I am quiet frustrated with this. I am not able to find solution for the same. I had tried system restore but that did not helped. How to fix this thing.
Old 24-06-2014

Re: How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on Windows 8

To resolve the issue you will have to find the application which is crashing in the background. Something is triggering blue-screen. It can be your drivers or any damage system files. System restore is not going to help much. You have to update the video drivers here that can help you to resolve the issue. Just locate the latest video drivers and install the same. I am quiet sure that will be enough to fix the issue. You can find the same on the official site.
Old 27-06-2014

Re: How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on Windows 8

You have to run system diagnostic to fix the issue. For that you can try running system file checker. For that launch cmd and in that type sfc /scannow and hit enter. It will scan the system for damage system files and fix it. Then run latest windows update. Restart your pc in safe mode and also scan for virus and malware in the same. That will be enough to fix the problem. If nothing works then at last backup you data and run a repair setup of windows.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,