Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2014

Constant bluescreen on Gigabyte GA-MA74GH-S2H

I am trying to format a friends pc which has Gigabyte GA-MA74GH-S2H motherboard. It is a amd board. It was having Windows Vista before and I had upgraded the same to Windows 7 Ultimate. After installation the system worked fine for a few couple of hours and now it started giving blue-screen. It is constantly crashing. I am unable to find any solution that can help me to get fix for the same. I am not able to find what thing is causing this problem.
Old 12-05-2014

Re: Constant bluescreen on Gigabyte GA-MA74GH-S2H

There are few things you to test to find out the cause of crash. First it can be due to a faulty driver. After installation you might have installed all the drivers. And most probably a older version. You can go on the official Gigabyte website and donwload the latest drivers. Install them in your pc and done. The system will work re stable and will give you appropriate output. You have to download fresh drivers from the official site.
Old 13-05-2014

Re: Constant bluescreen on Gigabyte GA-MA74GH-S2H

Go in Event Viewer first to find the full details of blue-screen scan. You can on that basis troubleshoot. Usually this kind of blue screen errors appear due to faulty ram. You have to replace them. You can verify the same by memtest. Just create a bootable disc of memtest and scan your pc with that. This tool will help you to locate ram errors. But if everything is fine then there can some internal file causing crash.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,