Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2014

Windows 7 crash with blue screen while ending Malwarebytes Trial

I want some help to get rid of Malwarebytes Antimalware. I had downloaded a trial edition of the same on my pc. I was having a serious virus issue in the pc. But after installing Malwarebtyes a huge amount of things were removed. The system looks to be working really fine. Later on the trail ended and I got a popup on the screen. There was a option to end the trail. When I click on the same I got a blue-screen and the system crashed. It always happen when I am trying to end the trail. I am unable to understand the reason behind this issue.
Old 04-02-2014

Re: Windows 7 crash with blue screen while ending Malwarebytes Trial

I got this issue while scanning. My system always scan when I try to scan it with AVG or any other antivirus. Things does not work well. I h ad tried various things but none of this helped. At last I have format windows.
Old 05-02-2014

It looks like the OS has some serious issue. For once just go in Event Viewer which is located in the Control Panel. Go and see the error logs. You can find a lot more detail about crashing stuff. There are chances that the software which you are using is not stable and you are facing this issue. You can try one thing here. If you are manually not able to remove the thing you can try a third party installer. Like Revo Uninstaller This tool is simply amazing and smart enough through which you can get rid of issue you are facing. If your system also crash on this then you have to format your windows and install everything back again. This is the only way to get rid of problem you are facing.
Old 06-02-2014

It is a memory issue. I have this issue in my system. Still I am using it. A number of time when any application tries to access your memory or any critical os part the system crash. It can be both a hardware or operating issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,