Thread: Whats new in Android 4.3 OS

Whats new in Android 4.3 OS

As you all might be aware that there was an event yesterday in New York where google was about to reveal something, well they have revealed the new Android 4.3 operating system which is an extended Jellybean os. I read a small article about the release but they haven't mentioned anything about the new features of this OS. They just said that the Android 4.3 is launched along with few new Nexus devices and chromecast.

I am here to know specially the new features of new Jellybean and when are we going to get this update on out exiting Android smartphones? Thank in advance.

Re: Whats new in Android 4.3 OS

According to the videos and articles i have read so far about the launch and features of new Android 4.3, i didn't found much difference compared to 4.2 except 2 to 3 stuffs.

The very first change in 4.3 is the 'Notification history' feature that allows you to check the details of notification from a few days back. Just like sometimes we require to check our chat history in Yahoo or Skype, you can now get the history of notifications as well.

Another important feature added Android team is AutoComplete Dial feature. It means when you start typing number, dialpad will automatically show you contacts having those numbers in their phone number. Better check this image to understand what exactly it does: