Thread: Microsoft Store Error 80320011 on Windows 8

Microsoft Store Error 80320011 on Windows 8

I am using Lumia 720 with since past weeks. Earlier i was able to download applications from windows store but since past two weeks whenever i try downloading any application, it gives me an error code 80320011 and wont download anything. I already tried restarting the phone several times but yet no success. The complete error message is as follows:

"We cannot complete your request at this moment.
    Error 80320011"

I have no idea what to do. somebody please help me to fix it out. Many thanks.

Re: Microsoft Store Error 80320011 on Windows 8

Hey buddy, i would like to clear few things. Can you be specific that the error occurs with each and every application or with specific Apps only?

Can you just mention here the names of few apps like with which the error appears exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Anbarasi View Post
    Can you be specific that the error occurs with each and every application or with specific Apps only?
    The error wont appear with all applications but with few such as Music, Youtube etc. But this started recently, earlier I was able to download the same apps without any problem. Since I factory reset the phone, started getting these problems. So, though it is not with all apps, why I am not able to download these application? Whats the reason for 80320011 error code?

As far as I have experience with Lumia devices, the “Store Error 80320011” error occurs probably when the application or games you are trying to download is either moved to other location or if it is not available in your region. See if this is not the case with you.

I don’t think any of these apply to me because I can still see the apps in the store which means they are not moved, also my friend is able to download them on his lumia 920. Secondly if they are not available in my region then how come my friend is able to download? He stays in my building itself. Also I was able to download them about 3 weeks ago that means it is available in my region. Right?

Yes, you are right TheMirza, but as you said you did the factory settings recently and then the problem started right? I am sure you haven’t selected the proper region while setting up the phone after resetting it. Go to Settings and check. Select your country properly and then try again. It will work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dritan View Post
    I am sure you haven’t selected the proper region while setting up the phone after resetting it. Go to Settings and check. Select your country properly and then try again.
    That’s it buddy. Thank you very much. You were right, the region was mistakenly selected wrong. Now I am able to download the apps and games, no more error.