Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013

windows loading takes 7 minutes and also getting "drivers irql_not_less_or_equal" Blue screen error

why my computer became very slow?

windows loading taking me about 7 mins(including desktop icons)
and sometimes it showing "drivers irql_not_less_or_equal" Bluescreen.

how to solve this problem?
I have formatted so many times then also no change?

I am using updated version of antivirus.
Old 02-01-2013

Re: windows loading takes 7 minutes and also getting "drivers irql_not_less_or_equal" Blue screen error

Well, I think that it could be either drivers problem or the antivirus problem. Which software have you installed recently in your computer? Also, did you make sure that the system partition where Windows is installed, is having 2gb or 3gb free disk space or so? Which operating system are you using by the way?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: