Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 18-09-2012

smile lost partition and data from hard disk

Tried to install ubuntu and created a new partition of 20 GB from the 500 GB HDD which has 10 partitions. Suddently all the partitions were removed and when turn on the computer all I can see is a black screen.

I have reinstalled Windows 7 64 bit again now and now i only have one drive c: with 447 GB space in it. LOST ALL MY DATA WORTH 350 GB.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECOVER THE DATA AND PARTITION???

p.s I don't have external hard disk and can we recover partition and datas at the same time???
Old 21-09-2012

Re: lost partition and data from hard disk

There are many tools like Partition Find & Mount which can detect the lost partition from your hard disk. Then there is another one called FREE EaseUS Partition Master Home which also does the same job. And for recovering data, you can use GetDataBack for NTFS (or FAT) and it will automatically find all the lost data from your hard drive.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,