Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2012

Where is the product key file located in Windows 8?

I downloaded Windows 8 from internet and I burned the iso file on a DVD. After this, I tried to install it on my computer and I came at the part where we have to give in the serial key for the product. I cannot find where the serial key for Windows 8 is. Can someone provide me with a product key for Windows 8?
Old 05-09-2012

Re: Where is the product key file located in Windows 8?

Providing Windows 8 serial key on internet is not appropriate and it is counted as piracy. I don?t think that anybody will provide you product key for Windows 8 openly on forums. If you have purchased Windows 8 from a proper source by paying money, then you will surely get a proper product key. I suggest you to buy proper certified version of Windows 8 to get proper product key which will help you install it. If you want to just try out Windows 8 before using it, you can try Windows 8 Enterprise version. It won?t need product key, but it won?t also give you full features of Windows 8.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,