Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2012

Ways to get Aero in Windows 8 RTM

Hi, i have a very short query and hope you guys will help me. Though am not sure but still want to know whether there is any way to get Windows 7 Aero in Windows 8 as well? before asking here i searched internet for the same but all i got is "NO". They say Microsoft has removed Aero from Windows 8 but still i hope if some one can make some kind of theme or so that can give us Aero back here. Any ideas ?
Old 05-09-2012

Re: Ways to get Aero in Windows 8 RTM

As of the now (according to news i heard) Microsoft has no plan to include Aero in Windows 8, infact they have dropped it with Windows 7. Whatever i have read on all microsoft's sites, there seems no sign of including Aero in this new and next generation operating system. I also tried to search some apps or any kind of themes/launcher that can do this, but that too not available. So, i think you should forget about getting Aero in W8.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,