Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-08-2012

Windows 8 Enterprise 90 days Trial available for download

I read a news on one of Microsoft's websites that Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation is now available for download for free. It is 90 Days trial copy and they have mentioned it for Developers particularly so that they can make windows 8 based apps. If any one of you interested for the same, can download Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation from this URL.

Before downloading, make sure your system is able to run it. As per system requirements for Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation, if your system is running Windows 7, you need to change anything except to access touch features. BTW, minimum system requirements for Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation are as follows:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Hard disk space: 20 GB
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Old 21-08-2012

Re: Windows 8 Enterprise 90 days Trial available for download

hey thanks for sharing this useful info. I would like to experience this copy as well but there are few doubts i want to clear first. They are as follows:
  • Can i use this evaluation copy on my Touchscreen devices ?
  • Is there multilaunguage options available ?
  • Do we need to activate this copy ?

Please let me know soon. Thank you.
Old 22-08-2012

Re: Windows 8 Enterprise 90 days Trial available for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
  • Can i use this evaluation copy on my Touchscreen devices ?
Yes, you can use it on your touch screen devices as well but you need to ensure that you meet the system requirements for the same. In system requirements, there is just need to Monitor with Touch Support or you need a tablet.

Quote:
  • Is there multilaunguage options available ?
Yes, it is available in various language such as Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, English (UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.

Quote:
  • Do we need to activate this copy ?
Yes, you will need to activate this evaluation copy within 10 days of installation from Microsoft-hosted activation and validation services online. Dont worry, there is no need of any serial activation key. you just need to visit validation services. Also note that you will need to activate this copy before August 15, 2013.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,