Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-07-2012

download link for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

So finally Mountain Lion is launched. I am so happy as waiting days are over. I am running Mac OS X 10.6 and want to install OS X Mountain Lion on this same system. Regarding the same i need some suggestions and helps from you all guys.

First, though my system is pretty decent, still i would like to know system requirements to run Mountain Lion 10.8 smoothly ?

Second, Please give me the direct download URL for the new OS. Thank you
Old 25-07-2012

Re: download link for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

I dont think Mountain Lion 10.8 can be downloaded as of now, but yes, below are the UPDATE URL for the same:

OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 Update iTunes

OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 Update Mac App Store
Old 26-07-2012

Hey thank you for sharing the direct url, but as you said there is only upgrade button. isn't it available for download ? i need to download it because at my home i dont have a high speed connection. Also download more than 4GB will take days if i do it at my home. So i was thinking to download it at my friends place and take in dvd for my PC. Is that possible ?
Old 26-07-2012

Unfortunately Mountain Lion is not available for download as far as i know. because i only saw the Upgrade button only on iTunes as well as Mac App Store. if you have internet problems or limited download data issue, you can simply visit your nearest Apple Retail Store for help. I dont know what they do in such cases but they will surely help you to get mountain lion in any way.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,