Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-07-2012

Apple OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion launched

Hey guys, need some help. I saw news somewhere that Apple will be launching their new operating system Mountain Lion today, i.e. 25th July. As i am a Mac user, i went to App store to download but it seems like there is no Mountain Lion on the store. What is the problem ?

I have few questions regarding the same: From where can we download Mountain Lion ? Is it not available in India ? Is it not for Snow leopard user (My system is snow leopard) ? Or the released date is postponed ? Please help.
Old 25-07-2012

Re: Apple OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluster View Post
I have few questions regarding the same: From where can we download Mountain Lion ? Is it not available in India ? Is it not for Snow leopard user (My system is snow leopard) ? Or the released date is postponed ? Please help.
Just relax buddy, there is no problem with your system, nether the date is postpond, and there is nothing like it is not available in India. Actually, Apple said to launch the OS X Mountain Lion on Wednesday, 25th July. offcourse it is Wed in India but the date was according to US. Hence you are not getting the OS on Mac App Store. So, logically you will need to wait till the clock and calendar hits 12 mid night of July 25th in US. After than you will able to download the operating system right from the store.
Old 26-07-2012

Re: Apple OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluster View Post
Hope you might have got the solution as of now. Mountain lion is now available for download/upgrade on Mac App Store as well as iTunes.

If you want the direct download URLs, check this : download link for OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,