Thread: When Blackberry 10 OS is releasing

When Blackberry 10 OS is releasing

What is new in Blackberry 10. The last version that I saw was Blackberry 7. They had jumped directly to 10 that means there will be better benefits on it. Blackberry OS are quiet good for business purpose. The devices made by RIM are meant for professional work. I am a bit confused about the new operating system feature. Some says that it has a good battery life while some says you can video chat on it. But there are some high end BB phones which provides you video chat support. There is nothing new on the same.

Re: When Blackberry 10 OS is releasing

Blackberry 10 is the new operating system with rich features that are not found in BB OS7. Among them the most highlighted one is voice recognition. Still this thing is stone age on BB. We can hope for better.

RIM thinks to be planing something new to get into business. The company approach its user with a much better operating system and interface. This is quiet the most important need of users. As we all know that Blackberry phones are one of the most safest for professional work. If you are using Android then be ready for malware infection. I had gone through a number of smartphones. In which Windows and Android were major. On both I had commonly notice infection issue. While BB is still untouched. I do not understand then why it is ignored. BB gives you a safe platform to communicate and initiate various process.

It is good to know that RIM is thriving back to enter market with a completely new operating system. But this news is not official yet. So we can rely on rumors and assume some things we want to BB. The first is that I found too on some site the voice support. They are planing to add some voice recognition app that can help you to operate you phone with voice. RIM has really taken a very long time to introduce this type of feature on its model while such features are available on low range phone also.

BB are great phones. They are quiet popular among youngsters. I had one with me which has traditional support. I want blackberry to cut prices which can compete android at once.

I agree with the security thing. We can assume to have better protection on Blackberry 10 OS. This is a bit of surprise that RIM jumped directly to 10 from 7. So that means this os is far more better with rich features. Video calling can be possible on low range phone also. We can expect a complete phone interface make over here. Blackberry 10 will be added in high end devices. I am sure the lower model will work on the regular BB 7 OS.

There can be some tablets also in the same range. BB OS 10 will give you some what a touch interface tool. I can give the Windows Lumia as the best example for it. I am not comparing them, but you can expect a cool looking metro ui type interface with easy clickable option. The phone interface with be vibrant and rich. There will be ample of stuff that you can add or remove based on your requirement. Another thing I assume that when this phones are out there are chances that they will be costly.

We need to wait and watch for the same. There is not yet a clear clarification on the same. When the phone is finally out we can wait back to find out what it is going to offer us.

This is what rim is planing. This is a great step by RIM. Still there are many BB lovers. They like the phone because of number of reasons. Upgrading the OS will be another one. There are certian video on youtube which can tell you about the exact interface. Mostly the new operating system will provide you a simple calibration with your home devices.

A much enhanced menu to make instant choice and quiet responsive touch. The os is not entirely renovated, but added with smooth features. The operating system will not appear on current or lower devices. There are also no chances of getting the BB 10 OS update for BB OS 7 phones.

I had found on some news that this new OS will have a lot more similarity of Windows 8 interface. So that means the OS is mostly designed for Touchscreen gadget.

This are usually assumptions. There is no clear information nor RIM has given any news. I tried to find the same on the official website but they do not list anything. It does not looks a complicated issue, but what I want to check that, what more security things are added. Mostly people ignore this all but I carry a number of banking transaction from my phone. That is the most fastest way for me to make payment. Till today I had never faced issue on my BB. No threats and other stuff. I cannot simply trust any other platform for such process. If this devices are coming soon, it would be great to go for new.

Does RIM will release some new tablets also. I had seen the video on youtube and the interface looks a bit different. But much smoother and nice.