Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Google Drive Mac App download available?

Operating Systems

Old 25-06-2012

Google Drive Mac App download available?

Hey guys, need urgent help from you all. I am a Apple user. Currently having an Intel based Snow leopard running on Macbook Air. From last couple of weeks am using Google Drive on my other Windows based computer where i can save my data upto 5 GB. Well that very helpful for me, infact better alternative for carrying a pendrive along.

I tried to do the same on my Snow Leopard system with another Gmail account. i logged in successfully, but when i tried to access Google Drive for my mac based computer, i got an error saying "Google Drive is not yet enabled for your account". Thats the sad part. Isn't it yet available for Mac Operating system or am doing something wrong ?

Old 25-06-2012

Re: Google Drive Mac App download available?

Yes, it seems something wrong. Google drive is available for Mac systems as well. Did you tried accessing from this URL: https://drive.google.com ? If not, try it out. When you open this page, you will get a button saying "Install Google Drive", Just click on it and it will download the app on your system.

I have seen many of friends using Google Drive on their apple OSes and they dont got the error you mentioned above. Anyway, just try out the above steps till than i'll search whats the cause of that error.
Old 25-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar-Arular View Post
I tried to do the same on my Snow Leopard system with another Gmail account. i logged in successfully, but when i tried to access Google Drive for my mac based computer, i got an error saying "Google Drive is not yet enabled for your account". Thats the sad part. Isn't it yet available for Mac Operating system or am doing something wrong ?
Dont know whats the reason you getting the said error message because Google has officially released the Google Drive for Mac systems a week ago. You can download it directly from here:
Google Drive App for Mac
Old 25-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar-Arular View Post
i logged in successfully, but when i tried to access Google Drive for my mac based computer, i got an error saying "Google Drive is not yet enabled for your account".
There is nothing wrong dude. How many times did you tried using/installing the drive ? I guess only once, right ? Its just a process of the program. You need to wait for few minutes untill you account (email address) gets approved by the Google for using that drive. Try it out again and you will be able to install it on your PC without any such error.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,