Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

camstudio lags on my computer

Operating Systems

Old 11-06-2012

Post camstudio lags on my computer

I tried camstudio but it makes my computer lag a lot so that is off. I need one that does that message saying its unregistered cause that’s annoying. So any suggestions? Thanks

Old 11-06-2012

Re: camstudio lags on my computer

What is the computer specifications that you have? Does your pc/laptop meets with the system requirement of camstudio? Also, I think you are getting the registeration pop-up every now and then for the software because the trial period for using it could be over, so if you want to use camstudio then you will have to buy the full version of the software.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: