Thread: Can Total Screen Recorder Standard be used with Windows 7

Can Total Screen Recorder Standard be used with Windows 7

Hello friends, I want to know that can Total Screen Recorder Standard be used with Windows 7. This a software that many of my friends are using as a pc screen recorder. I have seen that there are many incompatibility issues with the softwares and applications, that run fine in the older versions of the Windows operating systems. All possible replies and comments are duly appreciated on this topic.

Re: Can Total Screen Recorder Standard be used with Windows 7

You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to know that if Total Screen Recorder Standard can be used with Windows 7 or not. This is a tool that lists all the softwares and applications that are installed in the system, according to their compatibilities and incompatibilities. So, you can know about the problem according to where the software is listed.

The system requirements of Total Screen Recorder Standard are as given below:
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Additional Requirements: DirectX 9 Installed

As shown above, it is not shown that the Windows 7 operating system is supported by the software or not. So, it is suggested that you must search for some other software that has similar features.

If Total Screen Recorder Standard cannot be used with Windows 7, then you will have to force it to run in the system. The Run as Administrator option has to be used for this purpose. I have been able to get rid of many incompatibility problems using this option and hence, I can assure you that your problem will be solved with it. This happens when the Windows 7 operating system blocks any application or programs from starting.

Dr. V Guest

Hello there, here are some of the complements that can be used in the place of Total Screen Recorder Standard:
    • YouRecorder Free 1.6.1
    • ScreenClue: Screen Recorder 2.5.5
    • PCHand Screen Recorder 1.8.0
    • FlashDemo Personal Version 2.2
    • Replay Video Capture 4.1
    • Wondershare DemoCreator-Screen Recorder 2.6.0.36
    • Screen recorder ghost 4.22

I have found them from the internet and any of them can be used if Total Screen Recorder Standard cannot be used with Windows 7.

I suggest you to set the operating system in the compatibility mode with the help of the option of troubleshot compatibility, if Total Screen Recorder Standard is not able to be used with Windows 7. You will have to try the recommended settings for the application here or specify the problems that you are finding when the application or program runs. If the application is found to be working fine, then just apply the settings for the future.

yeah ,the total screen recorder can run in window 7,you can try it .