Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-05-2012

After updating Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 Outlook and EyeTV stopped working

I was just sitting an watching a movie on my iMac PC, when I got the update request on my machine which I accepted. By the way I have OS X Lion and the update was version OSX 10.7.4. So did the same. It finished properly and there was no error. It showed on screen that the update was successful. I then click on EyeTV application. It was not working. Also when I try to mail some photos in mail the same also stopped working. The whole office suite started acting weird. It is doubtful that the update which I had run caused this issues.
Old 17-05-2012

Re: After updating Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 Outlook and EyeTV stopped working

This is odd to see that you are having problem because I have the MacBook and I just recently installed this update and it is working fine. Office suit is working without any problem, matter of fact the both the application that you have mentioned here is working smoothly on my laptop , and I haven?t seen that much of the problem with the update. So it looks as if this is related to some other issue. Why don?t you use the repair permission that will help you in case there is any problem

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , , ,