Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-05-2012

in sleep mode in windows 7, Laptop is locking up

I have HP Pavilion laptop which I brought before 5-6 month ago. It comes up with windows Xp operating system. It is working fine but I want to use windows 7 OS. So, I install windows 7 and few updates before few days. I folded the laptop screen and put in to sleep mode and after a few minute when I try to come out to Sleep mode. It cannot show anything, my screen is blank and I notice that system fan is also running in Sleep mode. I tried it many times and all time same problem. Anyone know that why is problem it occurred then please help to come out of this problem.
Old 15-05-2012

Re: in sleep mode in windows 7, Laptop is locking up

Hey buddy, I also got this same problem when install some internet explorer Updates in my windows 7. I was solved this error and now my system is working well. To solve this problem, first uninstall all updates from your laptop. Install it one by one and after install one update check for problem. When you start to occurred the problem then don?t remove the last update and don?t install it again. Because sometimes that kind of Update cannot support in few system and creating the problems.
Old 16-05-2012

Re: in sleep mode in windows 7, Laptop is locking up

Thanks buddy for your reply that solution is also work me. I uninstall all updates and check it every time after install one update. I got the problem after installing ?Security Update for Microsoft Office 2003 (KB2288613)? that update. So remove that update and further my system is working proper.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,