Thread: How can I remove Windows Black Screen Virus

How can I remove Windows Black Screen Virus

I am working on my OMS Laptop and I am facing a big problem of Windows Black screen Virus. I am getting a black screen when booting up and it has started a couple of days ago. I have made no changes to my Hardware configuration and have not even made any changes to my software configuration. There have been no Windows updates since past two days. The black screen happens after the Windows logo appears. I booted up normally and tried system restore but nothing worked so any help in regards of this will be appreciated. I hope someone has the solution for this.

Re: How can I remove Windows Black Screen Virus

Ok, you might have a black screen with no start bar right. It happens sometimes due to some of the Microsoft Points Generator. There is very simple process and you will be able to get your start bar back just follow this simple steps and it will done. Press (ctrl+alt+del) this will open a windows screen which will show you options like “Lock Computer”, “Log off”, “Shut Down”, “Task Manager”. Select “Task Manager” or else you can directly open Task Manager by clicking (ctrl+alt+esc) as you are using Windows 7. Once the Task manager opens just go to Applications Tab and click “New Task”, a “Create new task” window will be opened there you have to type “explorer.exe” and click “OK”. As soon as you do this your start bar and desktop will reappear it may take some time to load but you will definitely notice some change happening. Hope this method helps you to fix the black screen virus.

This is however another solution to fix this problem and it is far easier and permanent. Most of the users are facing this problem due to latest update from Windows. Simply start Windows 7 in safe mode and restore your system back to the date before the date of last system update. System Restore functionality is very use full you can simply download some apps that are available as freeware on the internet to restore your system. These are very simple and hope it will fix your system issues permanently.

Some users are facing this issue due to malware if you want to check if this is the case with you run windows 7 in Safe Mode and scan your entire system with Malwarebytes, you can even try other anti malware apps so that you get rid of dangerous malware. I have observed that this has fixed the issue for maximum number of people. So try it and see if it works for you also. If you find the problem is due to malware then scan the system twice as some malware might not get cleared in first scan.

Some of the users can encounter the black screen due to wrong or faulty display settings. In this case again you need to start Windows 7 in Safe mode and change all the display settings back to normal. You can also reduce the screen resolution. Even make sure that the screen refresh rate is 60Hertz. Hope this will fix the problem for you if you still face the problem then try reinstalling windows 7 after formatting the system.

I had the same problem and safe mode didn’t work for me. I scanned the entire system and was unable to locate any malware. I was terrified with the black screen. One of my friends suggested me to use Ultimate boot CD. I then mounted the drive there were three drivers, one among them was the system drive. I opened that drive and deleted “bootmgr” and then restarted and it worked for me. I guess that file was corrupted and that was the reason. Safe mode or recovery didn’t worked for me but this did hope it even works for you.