Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012

windows xp bootable not detected

hi , whenever i put Windows XP bootable CD and boot the system,i go till this stage "setup is configuring/inspecting your hardware ...." but after this stage nothing happens only black screen is shown...... please let me know how to get rid of this situation ???
Old 03-05-2012

Re: windows xp bootable not detected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohhit_1234 View Post
hi , whenever i put Windows XP bootable CD and boot the system,i go till this stage "setup is configuring/inspecting your hardware ...." but after this stage nothing happens only black screen is shown...... please let me know how to get rid of this situation ???
I just wanted to know that have you tested out the ram?? if not seat the same in some other system and then run a memtest and let me know the result, if you want then you an try installing windows xp using a usb flash drive as well.
Burning .iso files to USB flash drive
Windows XP reinstall without CD

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,