Thread: Query regarding Error code bX-hq2u5m

Query regarding Error code bX-hq2u5m

I am studying web development and currently I am studying web page development. While studying XML, I came across the chapter which discusses common problems that occur while developing and after development of a webpage. In this part I encountered a term Error code bX-hq2u5m. I couldn’t understand much of it as the book I am referring doesn’t have any more information on this term. I would like to know certain details about this term; can someone help me by providing some information on this error code?

Re: Query regarding Error code bX-hq2u5m

This error occurs when a user tries to download or view any data from a third party template. This problem could be seen on client side more than it is seen on developer’s side. Many times a developer inserts a third party template or application in a website or embed it certain data. When the client or user tries to view that data, the browser or the internet protocol used by the user if not compatible with this template, Error code bX-hq2u5m is generated. Also sometimes, certain part of the code may not be accepted or be compatible with the browser used by user or client. This too leads to generation of Error code bX-hq2u5m. The coding used by the developer sometimes gets corrupt while data being transferred to user, this can also lead to give user Error code bX-hq2u5m.

Re: Query regarding Error code bX-hq2u5m

If you want to create this error in your system to do research on it or want to study it, you can yourself create it.
    1) You can start the XML editor in text editor like Wordpad.
    2) Now search for word ‘Widget id’ using Ctrl + F shortcut.
    3) You will now find ‘b:widget id='Anything1’ in the file which you have to replace with ‘b:widget id='Anything11’. The number at the end which has been changed from 1 to 11; instead of it you can also use 2 and 22.
    4) Now after doing this changes, Save the file and upload the template. You can also do usual Cut and Paste to achieve the same result.
    Using this technique, you can achieve errors like ‘bX-bliced’, ‘bX-y6cz0v’, ‘bX-8dyqz0’ & ‘bX-si9ejx’ which can be used for research and studying.