Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to disable the resuming feature in windows 7 home premium?

Operating Systems

Old 21-04-2012

how to disable the resuming feature in windows 7 home premium?

pls tell steps for disable resuming feature in windows 7 home premium
when laptop charging over,then restart laptop its resuming windows with recent activities,i want to disable it?

for ex:i am playing video then suddenly charging over then it resuming that video when windows starts.

Old 24-04-2012

Re: how to disable the resuming feature in windows 7 home premium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganesh Ujwal View Post
pls tell steps for disable resuming feature in windows 7 home premium
when laptop charging over,then restart laptop its resuming windows with recent activities,i want to disable it?

for ex:i am playing video then suddenly charging over then it resuming that video when windows starts.
I dont think there is any setting by which you can disable running programs in after the system suddenly goes in to the hibernation mode and resumes back, all you can do is quit them manually after resume.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,