Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-03-2012

Not able to sign in to Windows 8 consumer preview with connected account

We use our email to sign in with the connected account but now I am not able to login to the windows 8. Are there any steps that will help me fix up the signing problems for the windows 8? That?s what I want to say here. I installed windows 8 consumer preview and now I want to fix the sign in problem. So please do help me with the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
Old 21-03-2012

Re: Not able to sign in to Windows 8 consumer preview with connected account

If you sign into Windows 8 Consumer Preview with a connected account then try using a different machine for the login purpose and Login to this link and see if there is some problem with the account.

If you were successfully able to sign in then try changing the password and click on changing the password. I hope this works.
Old 21-03-2012

Re: Not able to sign in to Windows 8 consumer preview with connected account

If you cant sign in then you can reset your password by clicking on this particular link follow all the instructions that are given under the password field, this is the most simple solution that I can give it for you. Hope you do give a try for the same.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,