Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

backtrack 5 installation error

Operating Systems

Old 18-03-2012

sad backtrack 5 installation error

i m currently using windows developer's preview as my main os. i tried installing backtrack 5 using unetbootin, everything was going well but as soon as i enter the cmnd 'startx' the screen suddenly disappered and it goes black. i tried it many times but i m getting same result. its backtrack 5 R2 gmon.
help plz

Old 18-03-2012

Re: backtrack 5 installation error

From where have you downloaded backtrack 5 R2 gmon??? you can try downloading the same from some other site and then follow the whole process again and see if it is making any difference. if you get any error then make a not if the same and post it here for further help.
Old 18-03-2012

Re: backtrack 5 installation error

Quote:
Originally Posted by BpnV View Post
From where have you downloaded backtrack 5 R2 gmon??? you can try downloading the same from some other site and then follow the whole process again and see if it is making any difference. if you get any error then make a not if the same and post it here for further help.
actually i downloaded it from backtrack official website.
i think there is a problem with set up so i m gonna download backtrack 4 r2, lets see if it works..

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,