Thread: New interface for Windows 8 Consumer Preview

New interface for Windows 8 Consumer Preview

As we all know that getting to the Windows 8 Consumer Preview is not similar as compared to the Windows 7. This is also very different in terms of the user interface. I want to learn more about the user interface. So I am posting this over here. Can you please help me to collect some information about the user interface of the Windows 8? Thank you.

Re: New interface for Windows 8 Consumer Preview

The first thing Windows 8 was shown ( June 2011 ) was the new user interface based on Metro . Metro is the design "language" that even on Windows phone is used with that interface. The "language" consists of a number of principles that apply in the user interface of your application to suit the use of the rest in the environment (Windows 8, Windows Phone, etc.). As you will use that, these things will be normal for you and you will be used to of these.

The idea was to invent a new UI based on Metro, to provide better connect with new users, devices, applications etc.. Meanwhile, millions of users familiar with the Windows UI as it is now working (WIMP , or Windows Icons, Menus and Pointer). Happy user experience is becoming increasingly important in building software. It means you primarily think about the user and how they want the things to look like. This approach is increasingly important that you can sometimes force the UI to reflect and perhaps drastic changes that need to bring. I liked the interface the most. The tiles used by them is the most attractive part and it catches the attention of many of the users.

Windows 8 is a whole new UI design that goes beyond just the images, visual effects and sounds. There is even a new platform built on BUILD. They are looking for a way to make the familiar Windows UI to offer and even improve where necessary or possible.

Sorry for posting in running thread. I am going to install the Windows 8 Consumer Preview in my computer but before that, I want some information about installing the Windows 8 Consumer Preview. If you can provide me some important information about this then I will be thankful for you.

After copying the image file on disk, insert the disk and restart the system. The disc is loaded then display "press any key to continue" and u just click a button, the CD will begin to install on your hard drive. Select the disk where you want to install Windows 8 Preview Consumer and click Next. Now start to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview on your hard drive. After 40-50 minutes installation will be completed

When installing Windows 8 Preview Consumer you have to unlock the screen. But how do you unlock the screen? Hold down the left mouse button and drag upwards. Then enter your password. Then, change the resolution to the maximum, or choose 768 to enjoy the style meter.

When installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview, there are many new features to enjoy as meter and the user interface, once you're in UI metro. Simply click on the tiles and set your mind to the applications (you can find blog applications like facebook, twitter) after you set the setting, then that can be used as such and need not launch that with any browser.

You can get instant updates on split-second after installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Find the tile store with name, where you can find all kinds of applications and can download and install.

I don’t think that installation require some special knowledge. This is as simple as the Windows 7. If you have done the installation of the Windows 7 then you will be able to install this also without any problem. Just boot with the CD and then follow the onscreen instructions on that.