Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-03-2012

idea copy paste W7 stopped working!

I hope this might be of help to someone out there.
My W7 copy paste stopped working after a long time trying to work out why it suddenly occurred to me!
I've been using Advanced SystemCare for a while now & I remembered in the smart ram settings
unclick clean clipboard in smart ram settings!
I did that & it works as well as new!
I hope this helps somebody:
Old 17-03-2012

Re: copy paste W7 stopped working!

First, please test if the issue occurs in Notepad. If the issue occurs in Notepad and other applications, or cannot copy or paste files and folders either, please try the suggestions below to check this issue. Otherwise, if the issue only occurs in the clipboard you mentioned, please provide the exact name of the product. If the issue persists, run System File Checker tool to troubleshoot this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833
Old 08-04-2012

Re: copy paste W7 stopped working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiversion View Post
I hope this might be of help to someone out there.
My W7 copy paste stopped working after a long time trying to work out why it suddenly occurred to me!
I've been using Advanced SystemCare for a while now & I remembered in the smart ram settings
unclick clean clipboard in smart ram settings!
I did that & it works as well as new!
I hope this helps somebody:
Many, many thanks! Forgotten I'd clicked this box, now unchecked and copy & paste working again

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,