Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to go offline to Messaging app in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Operating Systems

Old 16-03-2012

How to go offline to Messaging app in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

I have installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I am facing problem with the messaging application. In my PC I get notification for my friends and that is why I want to go offline in How to go offline to Messaging app in Windows 8 Consumer Preview or sign out from there but I am not getting option from it. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.

Old 16-03-2012

Re: How to go offline to Messaging app in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

You can set the status offline in the messaging application. All you need to do is open messaging application in your computer and then you have to right click to get command bar. Now from the command bar you have to click on the status button and after that you have to select appear offline. If you want to turn off the notification from the messaging application then you have to put your cursor at the right edge of the screen and this will bring charms bar. Now after that you have to click on the setting and after clicking on the setting you have to select permissions. After that you will be able to turn off the notifications from there.

I hope with the help of this steps your problem will get solved. if you want to know anything more regarding this then let me know.
Old 16-03-2012

Re: How to go offline to Messaging app in Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Yes by selecting the offline status from the command bar in messaging application you will be able to solve this problem. I was also looking for the solution regarding this and then I have tried this solution and then my problem get solved.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,