Thread: In windows vista unable to find new word doc option when right click on desktop

In windows vista unable to find new word doc option when right click on desktop

I have a windows vista in my PC. Due to some problem I have done a factory reformat of vista home premium. I have an Acer aspire L3600 laptop. These factory reformat include Microsoft office 2007 in it.
    Then when I started my PC I found that when I right click on the desktop. Every office suite is there except for MS word. As I use MS word daily for my work it will be a severe problem to me. Please help me to solve this problem?

Re: In windows vista unable to find new word doc option when right click on desktop

I have a shortcut set for opening the new MS word. Try to have a shortcut and open through there.
    Go to MS word right click on the MS word then select properties there you will find short cut key tab . Select any short cut combination. After adding it clicks on OK. Then try to open MS word through these shortcut key and see that it runs. Otherwise I don’t have an idea.

Re: In windows vista unable to find new word doc option when right click on desktop

I was having the same problem. Then I have tried by uninstalling MS office from control panel and reinstalled the new version. Then also there was no effect. The actual problem was with the operating System. In your case it may be the issue of Windows vista home premium.

Hmm sounds like malware. Just download any of the anti malware like (Emsisoft ANTI MALWARE,MalwareBytes Anti malware ). This anti-malware is used to remove malware from your system. Just download the free version from website. Then run this program to resolve this conflict.

1)Download the following option Mc Afee Stringer, Trend Sysclean Package, Ad-Aware SE, Latest Trend Virus Pattern Files for example (lpt285.zip*).
    2) After you have downloaded the entire program. Then create a new directory on drive ‘C’.
    3) Then extract the latest Trend Virus Pattern Files and save in the directory that you have created.
    4) Then install the updated Ad-Aware SE and then reboot your PC in safe mode.

Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the official website. It is a self-extracting ZIP file. These file contains the Kixtart Script Interpreter and 4 batch files. It is used to simplify the process of using the antivirus. Then double click on the start menu then in C:\AV-CLS. It has to execute in normal mode. These are the way to download the antivirus from each of the vendor website. Once done with these reboot the PC.