Re: Enable access to computer through registry
Follow the below steps and see if it helps:
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.
- If the Player is currently open and you’re in Now Playing mode, click the Switch to Library button in the upper-right corner of the Player.
- Click Stream, and then click Turn on home media streaming.
- Turn on home media streaming won't be available on the Stream menu if streaming is already turned on.
- On the Media streaming options page, click Turn on media streaming. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click OK.
DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
AMD 64 x2 4800+
OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600