Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012

Vista having endless updates.

I have recently installed vista ultimate and I wanted to update it. Then I started to update it. Then I have 20 new updates of vista. After some time I restarted my computer and I start a look again afterwards I find that it had 6 to 7 seven new updates. So many updates is really causing a problem and I just want to ask will it ever end. Can someone help me please?
Old 09-03-2012

Re: Vista having endless updates.

Yes these had happened to me but eventually it had reached to the end. The problem is that for an update to be installed it requires the already installed update. It requires because so that it have to install (download, install and then reboot) before the next one. What I prefer is I create an image of your hard drive but before that complete all your updates. Then you don?t need it to update again and again. There is Macrium Reflect which is free and it is the fastest disk imaging and the cloning software.
Old 09-03-2012

Re: Vista having endless updates.

Yes, I have checked the Macrium Reflect free version it is great. For these I have downloaded the software and then you have to run 'ReflectDL.exe' file. There will be Macrium Reflect installer page appearing. Inside that page there will be asked where to save the download then save in c:\users\downloads. Select installation package. There will be trail installer and free installer. The correct architect will be selected by itself in my case it was 32 bit. At the end select ‘download’. These is the link to download Macrium Reflect free version ' https://www.google.co.in/search?q=ma...ient=firefox-a '

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,