Thread: I wanted to use Calibri font with size 11 in email on Windows Vista

I wanted to use Calibri font with size 11 in email on Windows Vista

I have computer which is of Samsung and see I am using Microsoft operating system that is windows vista. I use it for personal purpose and mails. When I want to compose a new e-mail I want to do in Calibri size 11 and the current type is of 10 and 12 so need a help from you to compose in 11please help?

Re: I wanted to use Calibri font with size 11 in email on Windows Vista

See to change your default font setting then you have to open the windows live mail option which is the dialog box which is actually found under blue file icon menu .then you have to click on the compose tab then under the font mail option click the font option . Then there will be an dialogue box appearing that will be a font option dialogue box. Then there you can set your following options. Like select Calibri from the font and if you want you can select it for regular basis by select it as regular. The main thing just checks that underline and strike are left unchecked. Then at the end select ok.

To change the size to Calibri 11 first you have to see that the default text styling is enabled. Then go to the settings then there select the general tab then you have to specify these thing such as the font name, size, color, italic for the specific format that you need. Then for resetting the font and face you have to click “remove text format”.

First start with clicking the file tab then from there go to options inside option click on mail then there is compose message inside that you have to select stationary and fonts . then there is a personal stationary tab under the section replying and forwarding message then click font then choose the font then click ok to all. These will take effect when you reply. To change into Calibri 11 you have to edit your Normal.dotm file. These file is you can say an a word which is used to create a new document the basic thing that it does into copy the format in these document it will be repeated each time when you make the new document there.