Thread: CPU load is high because of the QuickTime internet plug-in in Mac OS X lion

CPU load is high because of the QuickTime internet plug-in in Mac OS X lion

In my computer CPU load goes very high when I watch ip-camera with Safari. I don’t know what wrong with but this problem has started after upgrading the operating system to MAC OS X lion. With SnowLeopard I was not having this problem. While trying to search solution on internet I come to know that QuickTime internet plug-in is causing this issue. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: CPU load is high because of the QuickTime internet plug-in in Mac OS X lion

I have gone through the problem which you are facing in your system and I would like to first ask you that have you installed 3VIX in your system? If you have installed in your system and then you should remove it from your system and then problem will get solved. I am telling you this because I was also having same problem and then I have come to know that 3VIX is causing this problem and then I have removed that from my PC and then my problem get solved.

Yes I agree with the above solution this problem occurs because of the 3IVX plug-in. if you have not installed 3IVX plug-in but after that also same problem is occurring then you have to also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the QuickTime internet plug-in and then see whether it makes any difference or not?

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Safari browser in your system and after reinstalling the Safari browser you have to check what the result is. Many times reinstalling the browser helps to solve this problem.