Thread: What new features are there in Windows 8 consumer preview?

What new features are there in Windows 8 consumer preview?

That’s the question many people are asking out, so what’s new in this can you all please tell me. I don’t believe any other sites who write some random information about any product. I have belief in you all guys and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. So just tell me guys what new things are there in windows 8 so that I can check them out.

Do reply. I am waiting.

Re: What new features are there in Windows 8 consumer preview?

Dude the interface is said to be designed in such a way that it looks more adaptive to the tablet or touch screen environment and hence they have removed the Start Button, a new shortcut for the Charm Bar, new background set for Start Screen, new ImmersiveUI icon set and improved UI Ribbon. That’s all I know about new things in windows 8 consumer preview.

It has got Windows 8 app store and fun apps. The new Windows 8 consumer preview comes with nine pre-installed apps for camera, mail, messaging, people, photos, videos, calendar, Skydrive and music. It will also feature Microsoft Windows store which will feature all the applications that can be downloaded and installed accordingly from there. Booting speed and shutdown speed would be very fast.

Windows 8 will also feature a new Bing homepage. Consumer preview users will be getting to see a new page consisting of bing search engine. Plus cloud support and metro UI are some of the new things that can be seen in Windows 8 consumer preview.

cool Re: What new features are there in Windows 8 consumer preview?

Skydrive feature which was missing from the earlier developer preview version can finally see the light of the day with the consumer preview. Windows 8 will also feature a new cool logo to reflect the new Metro UI that Windows 8 is bringing. Microsoft have also said that they are working on integrating mice and keyboards on their metro UI which is highly dependent on the touchscreen environment. Metro Customization, Better Accessibility Options, New File Management Improvements are some of the options that Microsoft is working hardly to get it implemented properly in the windows 8 consumer preview.