Thread: Windows 8 with Speech Recognition

Windows 8 with Speech Recognition

I still don’t have any experience with the Windows 8. I was just going through the features of that and found that it is having the Speech Recognition. I want to ask you that what is the Speech Recognition and does it work. How this is beneficial to you. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies from you people.

Re: Windows 8 with Speech Recognition

This will be one of the most anticipated features: Even if Windows 7 had already proposed a long speech recognition feature, it seems that Windows 8 includes a new tool much more powerful.

This is an opportunity for many developers to offer very ergonomic programs, linking usability and speed. According to members of Microsoft, and Windows 8 will recognize a wider variety of voice commands than its predecessor Windows 7. Microsoft looks to new ways and to interact with the Windows environment, leaving the mouse and keyboard.

Microsoft would also bind more strongly the Bing with its new operating system. Bing could offer more personalized results, compared to information that would have saved to build a user profile. You just say in your mobile phone "Windows Phone" that: "I would like to have dinner with sunny tonight," and you will be given one of those restaurants you've indicated on your account like Tweeter or Facebook, the service s' occupant to compare the schedules of sunny with yours.

Microsoft has considered integrating its other technologies to create your profile interactive, and provide other social services using the Kinect, Xbox Live, and many more!

Speech recognition was incorporated into the final versions, but I have the impression that this was rarely used. The voice recognition is actually a much easier and more convenient way to operate the PC. We can expect some Windows 8 tablets.

Microsoft has been showing this new feature on your Smartphone with special attention to the voice recognition resources that are present in Windows Phone Mango. The development team of Windows 8 stated that the popular tag for HTML 5 also give voice recognition application development for Windows 8. Tellme may be used to create events in social networks by voice, capable of entering a Facebook profile, schedule an event in the calendar of Windows and find the address of the premises through the search system Bing.

I am also not have experience with this but I am very excited about this. It will really reduce the work on computer. We can command the PC without typing that on computer. I am using siri which is also having the same function and now I am really happy that I can do that with Windows 8 as well.

adam718 Guest

Instead of waiting for Win 8, I use Dictation Pro. It is completely free and requires just a few minutes of training