Thread: Magic mouse will not support gestures for Notification Center on OS X Mountain Lion

Magic mouse will not support gestures for Notification Center on OS X Mountain Lion

I am really saddened with the news of magic mouse not supporting the notification center of mountain lion. now I ma just really cursing myself as if why did I get this magic mouse for my iMac. Well do you all know what to do with this, I am mean do I need to spend some extra amount for the accessory or should I wait for the mountain lion to release, that’s what I am thinking? I am in a big fuzz and the confusion can be solved by you people only with your inputs. So tell me guys give me some support on this. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Magic mouse will not support gestures for Notification Center on OS X Mountain Lion

Ok I don’t know from where have you got such news since I did not got to know about this. Anyways my advise would be to wait till the mountain lion has been officially released and that’s when you will get to know if you need to change or not, by the way have you tried the developers preview of mountain lion and did you check out your magic mouse in it?

Re: Magic mouse will not support gestures for Notification Center on OS X Mountain Lion

Yes I did check there but was very saddened to find that it was not being supported and hence it made me think that I will have to spend so many dollars in this accessory. Well that’s not done. I have 2 mac machines and 2 iPhones. Apple should think about the old apple consumers and do justice to them.

I don’t understand this, did apple tell you to upgrade to mountain lion as soon as it is released. Mac os x lion does run well in many mac machines and I would recommend you to stay with it incase if you are not planning to spend any extra amount on the accessory. So did you understand what I am saying here. if you are having so many problems with the mountain lion better not upgrade it, its simple.

I do agree with what the above person has said here, nothing much has been said about the magic mouse support for the mountain lion. in case if you want to clear it out then better contact the apple support for the solutions you will be able to get all the necessary help, that’s what I am saying here.